paddling partner

Irish Kayaking and Canoeing discussion forum.

Moderators:Seanie, EoinH

stiffytrippin
paddling partner

Post by stiffytrippin » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:07 pm

im working in Tipperary coaching kayaking at a kids camp but have no transport or local knolege to get out and explore ireland !!! im from scotland and normally paddle twice a week so my situation is geting desprite im happy paddling up to grade four and have a fair bit of free time to get out if any one can help you would totaly make my summer cheers Fraser

mikef

Re: paddling partner

Post by mikef » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Well Fraser

You working in Rockwell by any chance? Im mike from the kayak club in Waterford Institute of Technology, we head every now and again when the mood strikes us. Usually trips are to the barrow or nore, which are both quiet high at the moment for the summer anyway.

If you give us a shout on the forum at http://www.witkc.com and let us know when your available im sure you could hook up with some of the lads on a trip. ps have you transport or would you need to be collected?

best of luck

mike

stiffytrippin

Post by stiffytrippin » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:17 pm

still in serch for some one to go paddling with please get in touch

Fraser

Adrians

Post by Adrians » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:56 pm

I'm in Kilkenny if you have transport?

Adrian

stiffytrippin

Post by stiffytrippin » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 pm

hay yeah i should be abel to sort something out im avalable this sunday if thats any good cheers fraser

civildivil

Post by civildivil » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:53 pm

hi there,

I would be interesrted in going kayaking during the week, I have transport and i'm based near athlone

stiffytrippin

Post by stiffytrippin » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:35 pm

hay man that would be amazing im wrkin during the week although i can get out from 5pm and paddle in the evening if ur up 4r it get in touch my email is [email protected]

civildivil

Post by civildivil » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:00 am

i don't it would suit meeting you at 5pm and travelling some distance to a river, it would be a late paddling session unless there a suitable near you (within 20 miles). Do you have transport or any means of doing a shuttle ?
sorry to dissapoint, safety first