GOODBYE, FAREWELL and APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE

Irish Kayaking and Canoeing discussion forum.

Moderators:Seanie, EoinH

noeltal
Removed by User

Post by noeltal » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Removed by User.

Jamie Mc

Re: GOODBYE, FAREWELL and APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE

Post by Jamie Mc » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 am

noeltal wrote:Once again wish to apologise for the postings I made last week.
That's good to see,

Unfortunately for myself and many others who have followed the threads it might be seen as too little too late. For me all the positive work you have done over the years is overshadowed by this whole incident. For many members this may have been their first exposure to you which is sad as all that they will take from it is negative points. Personally it was sad and at times laughable affair for its sheer ridiculousness. It was sad to see such bully boy tactics aimed at paddlers who have spent years running,teaching and being involved in a variety of clubs across the country, one can only wonder how you operate on a face to face level.

Don't get me wrong I am not picking a fight I am just expressing my disappointment, Canoe Ireland has started a new chapter the last thing we need is for such a public debacle that brings up confidence issue.

I and many others will commend you for reviewing your posts and apologising for them but many will see the damage that's already done.

Jamie.

Seanie

Re: GOODBYE, FAREWELL and APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE

Post by Seanie » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:42 am

Noel apologised and I've removed his posts on upon his request. I've posted my thoughts on this on another forum. I consider this matter closed. I'm sure myself and Noel will have a good laugh about this over a pint in years to come.