[Split from]Canoe Ireland Wishlist

Irish Kayaking and Canoeing discussion forum.

Moderators:Seanie, EoinH

noeltal
Removed by User

Post by noeltal » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Removed by User.

rlynch

Re: Canoe Ireland Wishlist

Post by rlynch » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Well done on derailing one of the most productive threads on the go here, Noel. And on painting yourself as a lunatic into the bargain.

You have ranted and raved about criticism of your family when, in point of fact, no such criticism was ever made. I would be thoroughly embarrassed to have my name attached to most of the posts you've made here in public. It's certainly not good PR for the Executive or the ICU generally.

I don't think anyone would normally have any issue with someone defending their family, but only if there was something to defend them against. However, there is nothing inappropriate in referencing another relevant person, especially in a positive light, regardless of whose son they are.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this AGM as I'm hiding with all the other bullies overseas.

Ross Lynch
We would leave home in the morning and could play all day, as long as we were back before it got dark. No one was able to reach us and no one minded!

caz

Re: Canoe Ireland Wishlist

Post by caz » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Holy Mackrel what the heck is going on? This was one of the best threads I've ever read on a Kayaking forum and it's now been rendered useless because all the constructive discussion/feedback has been removed and it's now descended into a fight. I haven't a clue what's going on with the ICU and I don't really care to be honest I just want to talk about paddling. I wonder could we have a similar thread on Irishfreestyle?

Seanie

Re: [Split from]Canoe Ireland Wishlist

Post by Seanie » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Done and locked. If anyone wants to reopen this thread to post for whatever reason, please PM me and I'll reopen it.