Morning reading

Irish Kayaking and Canoeing discussion forum.

Moderators: Seanie, EoinH

ylq

Morning reading

Post by ylq » Wed May 15, 2019 9:29 am

Morning reading, I read an article in the circle of friends, "Understanding, the most affectionate." The article describes the beauty that is "understood" by people, just like the joy of the first opening of the lotus. Yes, if people can understand each other even though they are beautiful, but what if they are not understood? After the years, we found that we don��t understand ourselves to others. In fact, we are not too concerned about it. We are still calm and calm to make a new friend between life and work. We are sincerely trying to ride the boat of the very famous friendship. . If the relationship is similar, if you have similar interests, you know me, and I know you, it is naturally excellent. If the intuition in my heart tells me that the two are too different in many aspects Marlboro Red, they will be tired together, then try to reduce some Let's get along with each other and avoid the boat of friendship. It is at least a distance that makes us feel like a friend. Otherwise, I am moving to you, I am not comfortable, you are moving to me, I am not willing to go. After some years of baptism, we found that most of the time, in fact, you don��t have to talk about it, and you can stand on the side of your side with your own strength. In fact, it��s quite good to walk into a new office. We are sincerely opening new equal colleagues. However, if you find that the other side is leaning against the old and the old, the way of thinking about your office is trying to lead to his own consistent, cross-criticism, and all kinds of negation Wholesale Cigarettes, then for the first time Marlboro Cigarettes, a moderate reference, it is because he respects him first; the second time, according to his own opinion Do it right, but I am willing to explain it to you in order to reach an agreement. This is still due to the efforts made to the harmony of colleagues; the third time, smile, I am my, you say yours, I am doing things myself. Responsible, even if I am wrong, I will take it myself. We may have forgotten that between colleagues, the fate of not investing in the beginning is doomed at the beginning, to vote, to talk more, to work more radiation, not to vote, to do their own things, you can enter a unit, you work hard With sincerity to establish a new relationship between superiors and subordinates, if leadership criticism points out the shortcomings in your work, then reflect on improvement. After all, honest leaders can often give you advice and make your work mature, atmospheric, and calm. Others don't have to think about it. When I was very young, once the leader had a negative opinion about me, I often tangled. In fact, looking back, for those of us who take public wages as long as they can generally grasp their career development direction, others are not very important. If you feel that you are doing your best, the work is still difficult to complete, and basically can not escape two reasons, one is personal ability problems, the second is the division of labor duties, staffing problems, if the former, I think people in the workplace is always going to Improve your ability to always be, the so-called "live to the old, learn the old", do not learn not to promote how to keep up with the times? If it is the latter, you don't have to grieve the leader and don't understand you, try your best to do your own internal affairs, and have nothing to worry about. If there is an objective problem at work, it is necessary to complete the reaction with the leader. Some people may ask: "What can I do if there are a lot of things that can't be done?" In fact, many things are not done if you want to do well. If you are involved in gears, you need to ensure that only the overall situation is Your pawn plays a role, and the program is in place without error. Perhaps the relationship between the upper and lower levels is the most important to grasp the critical point. It is not necessary for the superior to understand that you are a kind of luxury. The working relationship is a kind of public relations. Dignity, caution, clearing the snow in front of the door can talk about the object, marry People, into marriage, we open a happy relationship with sincerity Online Cigarettes. If you find that he doesn't understand you and doesn't understand that you can't get it, then it's a tragedy, because the relationship between husband and wife is much closer than the above, not only requires co-production in life habits, but also requires spiritual level. Convergence, it is estimated that it will be rebuilt, and there will be a breakup, divorce. But the tens of thousands of lights, most couples are not so difficult to be compatible, but women are a little disappointed, saying that men did not care so much before they did not understand themselves, men are a little annoyed, saying that women do not understand his pursuit of career, He is busy! In fact, the woman at this stage really needs to make certain adjustments. As long as the man��s heart is still at work and at home, there is no sideline, so what if you don��t understand it? As a woman, there is not much time to pay attention to these small things Marlboro Lights, busy work during the day, work under the management of the child, the only time between the two to do what they like to do, such as code words, reading, For example, raising flowers and grass, oh, you still need to learn to manage money. So, people know or don't understand, but we don't have to care too much.