Sluice Crew - New Blog

Irish Kayaking and Canoeing discussion forum.

Moderators:Seanie, EoinH

Adrians
Sluice Crew - New Blog

Post by Adrians » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:32 am

Hey folks,

For anyone that has paddled in or around the east cost in the last year or so you most likely have come across Irelands answer to the young guns. The so called "Sluice Crew" have just started up a bit of a comunal blog, form seeing these guys in have the craic and rip the piss out of each outer online its going to be entertaining to read.

Not wanting ot be give these guys even bigger egos but there is more than a bit of tallent in the group, check out what they're up to and what thy have to say.

Adrian

J.K.

Re: Sluice Crew - New Blog

Post by J.K. » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:00 pm

I do hope that these young people have consulted Ireland's premier paddling consortium, the media giant that is the Hucked Mob, before whoring themselves out as the Irish Young Guns.

Adrians

Post by Adrians » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Ha ha ha I doubt the lads would mind, and sure with most of them closer to 30 these days they arent too young, plus
J.K. wrote: whoring themselves out as the Irish Young Guns.

The "young guns" may have been some artistic licence on my behalf, I doubt they've even heard of the YGP in the first place.

But check this they are not even online a day and the WRSI lads are taking note HERE

A

tiernan

Post by tiernan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:09 pm

The entry on the WRSI blog was posted by one Alan Murphy (who i take it as being Alan from the "sluice crew"). is "taking note" more artistic licence?

Adrians

Post by Adrians » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Tiernan,

Take the stick out of your arse and relax a little, it just a bunch of young fellas having a laugh, as for the entry on the WRSI blog I had taken no notice who posted it I presumed it was posted by some one from WRSI.

I do know that as of late a few of the young lads have been given some stuff by WRSI for free, so I guess they must have taken note some where along the line.

The lads age form about 15 on so please take than into account before having a go at them. Remember paddling is about doing something we enjoy and have fun doing...

A

J.K.

Post by J.K. » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 pm

But more importantly, remembering that they're kids gives you the perverse joy of knowing that needling them causes more pain that it does to an adult.

del131sBigBrother

Post by del131sBigBrother » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:33 am

Bad Grammer? Spelling mistakes? I smell a rat? an e-rat?

15, explains tolerance.

Laters,

Del

tiernan

Post by tiernan » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Adrians wrote:The "young guns" may have been some artistic licence on my behalf
tiernan wrote:is "taking note" more artistic licence?
Adrians wrote: The lads age form about 15 on so please take than into account before having a go at them. Remember paddling is about doing something we enjoy and have fun doing...
Actually I was having a go at you and never said anything bad about them! Also if you want to do them a favour then you might think twice about trying to be their PR manager!

mclove

Post by mclove » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Yeah i think they should try Carlsberg, i hear if they did PR agents then they'd probably........