Olaf Obsommer Film Tour

Irish Kayaking and Canoeing discussion forum.

Moderators:Seanie, EoinH

Seanie
Olaf Obsommer Film Tour

Post by Seanie » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Would anyone be interested in organising this?
I'd love to take it on, but I'm too busy/ill these days. Having said that, it goes without saying the I would offer to help out in any way I could.

I know that NUIG could provide the venue, but Dublin might be more accessible. Would anyone in a college in Dublin or else where like to take this on?

http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/foru ... nd#p445108
Simon Westgarth wrote:Image

For those paddlers at this Winter's Gene17 APWE, you got to see some of Olaf's fine film work. For the last 5 years or so, Olaf runs two a multi date film tours of Germany, Austria and Switzerland. These are often hosted by leading Kayak Store Dealers or Kayak Clubs looking to provide their clients or members an evening of entertainment. For dealers its a service and for some of the clubs a fund raiser. Within Olaf's extensive production portfolio is a range of paddlesport films, from Open Boating, Sea Kayaking as well as White Water Kayaking expeditions.

For Winter 2010, Olaf would like to bring his Tour to the UK and perhaps Ireland, and as such is looking for event hosts for this proposed tour. Olaf will bring all the technical equipment for the big show, and will delivery an evening to inspire and excite.

For more info about Olaf see Olaf's Webpage and for a taste of his productions see Sickline Movies.

If you and your club or kayak store as keen to host a Big O Production film event, please contact myself.

J.K.

Re: Olaf Obsommer Film Tour

Post by J.K. » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Well, you know me...