Gear for Sale

Irish Kayaking and Canoeing discussion forum.

Moderators:Seanie, EoinH

tiernan
Gear for Sale

Post by tiernan » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Palm Sidewinder X Large, 11 months old, Immaculate condition, used in the alps last summer for a week, and on the lower corrib a few times. Was never dipped and rinsed and always kept out of the sun.

E160 O.N.O

(not actual cag that is seen here! mine is even better condition and worn by the REAL Chuck Norris from time to time!)

Astral Aquavest 300 6 months old, Very good condition, med/large size, c/w river knife

E110 O.N.O

(seen here, the actual BA being worn by Chuck on an annamoe run last summer!)

Wildwater Whitewater Helmet Old but never took a hard knock, scrapes are just from being thrown around at get outs or the pebble dashing in my folks side entrance, good for fresher/second year type paddling. I dont really want to part with it for little money because its not really worth it but i'll throw it in with any of the above.

I will also custom fit it to your head and have it blessed in the cathedral.

NRS River Shoes, UK-Size 10 used once on the avonmore and they touched the ground while walking to the get in and from the get out to my car, approx 20meters in total. Bought them for E50, i'd be willing to throw them in with one of the above purchases as with the helmet.

Palm Neo Shorts, X Large, used as much as the palm dry cag above, retail for E50 in GOD's dublin. Same deal as above but would let them, the helmet and river shoes go for E90 O.N.O.... they're the bizz especially as the weather warns up the sluice runs will be much more endurable... these are deadly under a pair of board shorts! kick ass for the alps or so on!

Its a deal, its a steel, its the sale of the f*%$@# century...

Tiernan (based in galway)