Wanted - a sit in Kayak

Irish Kayaking and Canoeing discussion forum.

Moderators:Seanie, EoinH

dexta
Wanted - a sit in Kayak

Post by dexta » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:11 am

I have canoed several of the larger rivers in Ireland, mostly slow meandering rivers like the Nore, Suir, Boyne, Blackwater... and I am now bored to death by that. So I have starting to canoe the smaller, faster flowing tributaries of these rivers and it's the way forward. So far I've only done that in a 2 man Canadian canoe with a pal. I want to buy a sit-in kayak for ridding these rivers. There is hardly any white water involved and that's not something that I looking for. So for now I want to but a suitable sit-in kayak and I dont have a clue what to purchase? Can you advise me please? Sound, dexta

Adrians

Re: Wanted - a sit in Kayak

Post by Adrians » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:04 am

Talk to Colin or Mark at http://www.i-canoe.com 016585015 and they will see you right, they have a huge selection of kit and will offer you sound advice.

dazl

Post by dazl » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:08 pm

Hello I have a Robson Wakki purchesed from Bantry Bay Canoes 2 months ago perfect condition I bought it for 600 Euro selling for 500 Euro great boat on sea Lakes and river effortless to use and cuts through the water like a dream I am moving into faster flowing water so i need a smaller boat I am going to banty to trade it in saturday 9th aug but if you get back to me a.s.a.p i will sell it to you.

Cork Area email [email protected]

dazl

Post by dazl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 pm

UPDATE I now have 2 Robson Wakkii boats bought at bantry bay canoes 2 months ago perfect condition can be seen of i can email photos I'm living in cork area,
price per boat is Euro 500 if interested please reply to [email protected]